Our Training Programmes
Here at Kloay’s Care we ensure each of our fully-qualified care assistants is ready to deliver high-level care through a number of mandatory training sessions.
Extensive Range of Training Modules
Available both in-person and via e-learning, trainees can complete detailed and thorough training packages in the most convenient way possible. Whether you prefer learning face-to-face or have more time at home to complete further training, we offer solutions to suit your availability.
As well as our selection of mandatory staff training courses, we also offer an extensive range of additional modules to enable carers to enhance their skill set and further their career.
Dedicated, Personalised Care
CQC registered and DBS checked, the care professionals at Kloay’s Care work hard to provide your loved ones with dedicated, personalised care to meet a variety of specific needs and requirements.
- Fire Safety in Care
- Fire Marshal Training - Certified
- Fire Extinguisher Use - Certified
- Medications Level 2 (VTQ)
- Moving and Assisting of People Level 2 (VTQ)
- COSHH Awareness For Employees
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Personal Protective Equipment - PPE
- Personal appearance - Part 1 personal hygiene - Certified
- Personal appearance - Part 2 dress code - Certified
- Coronavirus COVID-19
- Social Distancing - Covid-19
- Diet, Nutrition and Hydration Level 2 (VTQ)
- Diabetes Awareness (VTQ)
- Sharps Awareness - Certified
- Fall prevention and safe bedrails in Care - Certified
- Stress in the workplace - Certified
- Environmental Awareness For Employees
- Dementia Awareness Level 2 (VTQ)
- Oral Care Level 1 (VTQ)
- Communication in Care Level 1 (VTQ)
- Duty of candour in care - Certified
- Person Centred Care Level 2 (VTQ)
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA) Level 2
- Driving at Work Essentials - certified
- Lateness and unauthorised absence
- CPR Awareness - certified
- Basic First Aid Level 2 (VTQ)
- Mental Capacity Act
- End of Life Care
Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults part one - Introduction and the risks faced by vulnerable adults.
Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults part two - Types of abuse, disclosures and reporting.
Do you or a loved one need an experience and reliable carer?
Speak to a member of our team today. We provide care services around Leeds, Wakefield, and the surrounding areas.